Agriquip Machinery Co. is the Premier Farm Machinery dealer for south-east New South Wales and is acknowledged as a market leader in delivering product and service solutions for our clients.
Agriquip currently has a position available for a Service Advisor Trainee to join our busy team.
This role will suit an individual who is ready to learn the importance of making all our customers welcome and valued during their interaction with our Service Department.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
- Assist with the day to day running of the Service Department.
- Assist customers with bookings and service enquiries.
- Quote on service and repairs.
- Process repair orders and invoices.
- Liaise with mechanics, salespeople and other internal staff.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in maintaining the John Deere customer experience KPI target target.
- Attend factory training to further your skill level.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly motivated and well organised.
- Previous experience in a retail environment.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Pride with assisting our customers to exceed their expectations.
- Neat and tidy appearance.
- A friendly attitude and happy to be part of our team.
A current drivers licence is required.
How to apply
If you have the experience and passion we are looking for, we want to hear from you.
If you meet the essential criteria, please send through your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.