Features & Specifications
The 1025R operator’s station has been designed to allow greater operator comfort and increased visibility. Large and easy to grab handrails are located on each fender for an easier on and off of the tractor from either side.
- Sloping hood design provides improved visibility
- Operator’s station provides plenty of room for comfortable operation
- Step-through textured flat operator station makes getting on and off the tractor easy from either side of the tractor
- Fender-mounted handrails are large and easy to grab; located on each fender, they assist the operator in getting on and off the tractor
- Controls are located next to the fenders for operator convenience
- Operator controls are color-coded for easy identification of operation
- Front-horizontal exhaust for increased operator visibility
*Features shown are available with all current model year tractors.
- The under-hood gas-lift support provides easy one-finger access to the engine compartment and eliminates the need for a mechanical prop rod.
- This design of the support structure provides excellent rigidity for the hood.
- All 1 Family Tractors include factory-installed mechanical deck lift components.
- The addition of these components from the factory reduces the time required to do the initial mid-mount mower deck installation at the time of purchase.
- Refer to the mowers and material collection page for more details on mower deck installation and compatibility.
One of the greatest customer concerns involves difficulty in attaching tractor implements. John Deere has addressed this issue with the iMatch Quick-Hitch.
The iMatch Quick-Hitch provides easy hookup and a guaranteed fit for all Category 1 implements that are designed to meet the ASABE Category 1 Standard S278.6 for quick-attach hitches.
- All implements require a set of bushings in order for the attachment to fit and work properly with the iMatch Quick-Hitch. One set of bushings comes with the iMatch Quick-Hitch.
NOTE: The bushing set can be seen in the picture above. These bushings allow the hooks on the iMatch and the pins on the implement to fit together properly. All other implements (box blades, tillers, rear blades, etc.) will require a set of bushings to enlarge the pin to fit with the iMatch hooks. Bushings of different lengths can be found in the parts system or through a bushing supplier (see dimensions below).
- Upper bushing
- Inside diameter: 1.93-1.95 cm (0.76-0.77 in.)
- Outside diameter: 3.15-3.18 cm (1.24-1.25 in.)
- Lower bushings
- Inside diameter: 2.24-2.26 cm (0.88 to 0.89 in.)
- Outside diameter: 3.63-3.66 cm (1.43 to 1.44 in.)
Power is provided by a durable and efficient high-torque three-cylinder Yanmar® TNV Series diesel engine.
This series of engines was developed to meet Tier 4 environmental protection agency (EPA) environmental requirements by featuring low levels of both exhaust and emissions.
Gross engine hp
Yanmar is a trademark of Yanmar Company Limited.
- Economical for good cooling and long life
- Isolated engine provides reduced vibration and noise for the operator; indirect fuel injection uses a pre-combustion chamber to give the engine a smooth and quiet operation; aluminum-alloy piston with built-in steel struts are lightweight to reduce connection rod bearing loads and provide good heat transfer characteristics
- Design permits tighter tolerances and neutralizes expansion of the piston, thereby reducing blow-by gas and less noise from the piston slap
- Higher top rings on the piston and a thinner head gasket greatly reduces the volume of unburned waste gases and increases combustion efficiency
- Timing-gear teeth have a designed roll-off profile giving almost no clash, no noise, and no backlash
- High-torque reserve provides plenty of power under heavy load, yet retains excellent fuel economy
- Fuel filter with replaceable element
- Full-pressure lubrication system provides filtered oil under pressure to all vital engine parts
- Glow plugs provide quick starts in temperatures down to 18°C (0°F) (Optional engine coolant heater attachment will assist starting under more extreme conditions.)
- Auto-bleed fuel system means there is no special bleeding required if the tractor runs out of fuel; this system will self-prime the injection pump, lines, and injectors, providing fast fuel recovery
- Key start and shut off eliminates fuel shut-off knob
- Electric solenoid shuts fuel supply off immediately when key is turned off
- See-through coolant recovery tank permits operator to check coolant level without removing radiator cap
- Dry-type air cleaner with safety element keeps dirt and other contaminants out of the engine
- Safety element (second filter) will protect engine if primary filter would develop a leak
- Protects engine when servicing primary filter
- Side-screen panels and front-grille screen provide excellent flow of air to the engine compartment
- Sealed-radiator compartment keeps trash and debris on outside of hood
- Single-piece side panels can be removed for easy and quick access to the engine
- Horizontal exhaust discharges fumes away from the operator station, reducing noise and improving operator visibility and comfort
|Engine Power||17.8 kW (24.2 hp)|
|Std. Transmission; Foward/Reverse||Hydrostatic – 2 range|
|Rear Hitch Lift Capacity||525 kg|
|PTO||13.4 kW (18 hp)|