Plant Mechanic / Service Technician
Agriquip Machinery Pty Ltd is the Premier Machinery dealer for southeast New South Wales and is acknowledged as a market leader in delivering product and service solutions for our clients. Agriquip Machinery is a licenced dealer for John Deere and JCB agricultural and earthmoving equipment along with other premium product brands,
Our Bowral branch is looking for a Small Engine Mechanic to better serve the growing needs of our Commercial, Government and Grounds Care customers.
- A qualified Small Engine Mechanic or a 3-4 year apprentice who is looking to work on quality equipment and who wants to be a contributor in a solid team environment.
- Proven experience as a Small Engine Mechanic / Service Technician,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound Small Engine and general mechanical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn.
- Well presented and polite with well-developed communication skills.
- Reliable, flexible, professional attitude
- The ability to work supervised and unsupervised in a workshop and Onsite
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Perform diagnostics, repairs & servicing on Grounds Care, Construction, Golf & Turf, Commercial & Consumer equipment
- Perform assembly of new and used equipment
- Complete relevant paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to work to meet customer deadlines
Licences and Certifications:
- Drivers Licence (required)
- Forklift Licence (not essential)
- Relevant Mechanic trade certificates (not essential)
We are offering:
- Above award wages negotiated according to ability and experience.
- To be part of a dynamic, friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for further training and up skill
If you feel you meet all the essential criteria for this role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org